Thursday, March 22, 2007

DAY 4

As I was praying I asked God something that had been bugging me and hounding me for a long time.
Why is it when Jesus healed someone or delivered someone did He tell them not to tell anyone?
This is what the Lord said to me; "because I knew that they would seek the power and not the truth. They were more interested in My hand and not My face. But look at Moses, he sought My face even though he knew he couldn't see it and as a result My hand of power was at work in him, through him, and all around him."
This was such a revelation to me and I begun to realize that this is where many in the church are today.
Then the Spirit of the Lord said this; "If you will make it about Me, to seek Me and follow Me then My power will be manifest in you and through you."

No comments: